The most compact of motorhomes at 5.71m, which belies the space available inside this iconic model. The EK now boasts its best ever specification and with the inclusion of a space saving and economical LPG gas tank Auto-Sleepers designers have massively increased internal and external storage space to boot. Quite simply, the best just got even better.
Our highly trained motorhome technicians have over 20 years industry experience, including 12 years in-house at Auto-Sleepers!
- Turbo Diesel 160bhp Peugeot Euro 6 engine
- 25 litre underfloor mounted LPG gas tank
- 80W solar panel*
- GRP body with scratch & impact resistant platinum sides
- Hartal exterior door c/w sliding door flyscreen
- Opening skyview window
- Panoramic wind-up roof-light
- External skirt storage locker
- Thule (Omnistor) canopy awning*
- Reversing camera with Bluetooth® feed to Caravan Club approved Garmin SAT NAV*
- Alloy wheels* with spare wheel & carrier
- Cab air conditioning, cruise control*, digital DAB radio, Bluetooth® & passenger air-bag
- Leather steering wheel and gear knob*
- LED daytime running lights
- External BBQ & 230v mains sockets
- Safe, fire extinguisher and Hal Locate
- USB ports
Whilst all best endeavours are undertaken, the information contained on the Nick Whale Motorhomes website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The information in these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up to date or liability for any failure to do so.
The information contained in the material in the website is only for information purposes, and all users should take care to check the information is correct. The website contains material provided by third parties and manufacturers. We exclude all liability for any illegality arising from or error, omission or inaccuracy in such material.