Nick Whale will always store your personal details securely. We’ll use your details only to provide the service that you have requested and communicate with you in the way(s) that you have actively agreed to.
We will never pass your details on to anyone else without your explicit consent.
You are free to change your mind at any time by changing your contact preferences online (where applicable), or by contacting us
Nick Whale, Lauriston Park, Pitchill, Evesham, WR11 8SN, UK
Tel: 01386 870852
What data we collect from you
We collect information you provide, such as your name, address, telephone number (landline or mobile) and email address when processing enquiries, providing any requested service (i.e. newsletter, vehicle alerts) and for any business related transactional communications (e.g. invoices, service and maintenance communications, annual service, warranty health check etc).
We also use Google Analytics cookies to collect information about how visitors use our site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, so we don't know who is using our site and your privacy is intact.
Please click here for more information.
What data we collect from third parties
We collect no other data from third party services.
How we use your data
- We will use your telephone number and / or email address to contact you for transactional communications (e.g. Quotes or Invoices).
- We will use your telephone number and / or email address to provide support for services or products you have already acquired from us, such as a vehicle purchase
- We will use your email address to send you a newsletter if you have completed our online form to receive to this
- We will use your email address to send you vehicle alerts if you have completed our online form to receive these
- We do not store credit / debit card details on our systems
Legal basis under the GDPR by which we process your data
- We will process personal data where this is necessary to provide support for services you have already acquired from us
- the data subject (you) has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject (you) is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract
- We keep permanent records of vehicle ownership as is our legal obligation
We employ safeguards, such as formal Data Protection and Data Retention policies, to protect your privacy.
To opt out of any of the above processing, please contact us.
You are under no legal requirement to provide your personal data and you are not required to provide personal data to us. However, your failure to do so may affect our ability to provide the services you request – for instance, letting you know about important warranty information, We will not be liable for compensation if we are not able to contact you
Data Subject Rights
Under the GDPR you, as the data subject, have the following rights:
- You have the right to ask us for a copy of the data we hold about you.
- You have the right to ask us to correct any data we hold about you.
- You have the right to ask us to delete the data we hold about you.
- You have the right to ask us to stop processing your data.
- You have the right to ask us to provide you with your data in a common, machine readable format.
- You have the right to restrict the processing of your data to specific purposes.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- You have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office. See https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
We will not charge you for a copy of the data we hold about you and will respond to requests within 30 days.
If any of the information we have is wrong, let us know and we’ll correct it.
Sharing your data
We will never sell your personal data to another organisation.
We may disclose your personal data if required by law or to enforce our legal right.
We may disclose your data to service providers who render services to us or you on our behalf (all of which are contractually obligated to act only on our instructions and in accordance with applicable laws, including GDPR), which includes our accountants.
How long we will hold your dataAs a customer who has purchased from us, we will keep your information until requested to remove it. This is to ensure we can provide important information that may be relevant to your any vehicle and also in compliance with our legal obligation to keep vehicle ownership records.
How we secure your data
We will collect, process and store your data safely and securely.
Our staff are trained in current Data Protection regulations and are required to abide by our Data Protection Policy.