WildAx Constellation XL (BN 116)
Big News! WildAx named as the winner for Owner Satisfaction in the Practical Motorhomes Awards 2019!
The Constellation XL is a spacious 2 berth layout that has 3 travel seats.
This new model is built on the XL chassis and this affords the conversion extra working space in the kitchen and a double wardrobe.
Much of the Constellation XL's popularity comes from the large comfortable lounge area that still leaves room for a long kitchen and perfectly sized washroom at the rear. The Constellation is bright and airy with lots of windows to give that impression of openness. There is ample storage with cupboards all along the top of the van and large areas under the sofa and seat. There is a good sized double wardrobe and lots of storage in the kitchen together with extensive work surfaces.
The kitchen comprises a 142 litre full height 3-way fridge, sink with drainer, and a 3 burner hob/oven/grill combo with microwave under. Storage includes sliding drawers, cupboards and a sliding larder. The living area has a large 6ft sofa with storage under and a belted travel seat. The flooring is a non-slip ultra-durable material throughout with a set of carpets provided for extra comfort. Heating and hot water are catered for by the Truma Combi 4E gas and electric heating system with digital temperature control and timer. This is arguably the best motorhome heater on the market today giving controllable hot water and thermostatic heating.
Also included is the fantastic sliding door flyscreen, now standard on the Constellation range.
Vehicle Standard Specification
The Citroen Relay is now offered with the all new Euro 6 engine. This new Relay is upgraded in many ways from the previous model with increased fuel efficiency. Figures provided by Citroen show a combined MPG in excess of 46! The Citroen Relay drives like a car with light and easy controls and great visibility. The Relay is also a very reliable vehicle designed for the robust commercial world gives great peace of mind in the motorhome marketplace. It also gives the perfect shape and size for a motorhome.
Standard WildAx specification includes;
- Citroen Relay L3H2 35 130 BHP
- 6 Speed Manual Gearbox
- Driver & Passenger Airbags
- DAB Radio with USB/Aux socket
- Cab Air Conditioning
- Cruise Control
- Reversing Camera and Sensors
- Upgraded touchscreen with CD player and music via bluetooth
- LED Day Running Lights
- Electronic Stability Control
- Leather steering wheel and gear knob.
- Upgraded twin leaf rear suspension.
- Satellite Navigation.
- Stolen vehicle satellite tracking system
All WildAx motorhomes are designed to include a huge specification as standard. This includes:
- 20 Litre undersling refillable LPG tank
- Large 100 litre water tanks
- Fully winterised water tanks
- LED lighting all round
- Automatic retracting12v electric step
- Truma Combi 4E Gas/Elec with timer control
- Digital TV Aerial and 12v Socket
- 100 Ahr Leisure Battery
- Fly screen at sliding door opening.
- Remis Cab Blinds
- 3 burner Hob/Oven/Grill Combo
- 142 litre full height 3-way fridge/freezer
- Sink with drainer
- Large , extended, workspace
- Sliding Larder and drawer storage.
- 230v socket & double USB charging socket.
- Smoke alarm & CO alarm
- Cassette toilet
- Storage Cupboard
- Various wall mounted accesories
- Roof ventilation window
- Large sofa with storage under
- LED reading lights
- LED pelmet lighting
- 500x700 Heiki Roof Window
Extras Fitted To This Vehicle:
- Category One Alarm
- Graphito Grey Metallic Paint
Whilst all best endeavours are undertaken, the information contained on the Nick Whale Motorhomes website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The information in these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up to date or liability for any failure to do so.
The information contained in the material in the website is only for information purposes, and all users should take care to check the information is correct. The website contains material provided by third parties and manufacturers. We exclude all liability for any illegality arising from or error, omission or inaccuracy in such material.