Big News! WildAx named as the winner for Owner Satisfaction in the Practical Motorhomes Awards 2019!
2 Berths, 4 Seatbelts
The Pulsar is a true car replacement motorhome. Unlike many similar sized motorhomes the Pulsar comes equipped with a full kitchen, washroom and shower along with a 2 adult sized double bed and 4 belted travel seats. The Pulsar Hi-Top also has loads of storage space for all your belongings with generous storage in the kitchen and large high level cupboards all round.
The rear travel seats slide in seconds to become a large 6ft 2inch long double bed or also into 2 sofas so that you can sit around the tables for a meal!
The kitchen has a 3 burner hob, oven and grill with a good sized sink and 60 litre fridge/freezer. The kitchen also boasts lots of storage drawers for food and personal belongings. There is a tall wardrobe for hanging space.
As with the rest of the WildAx range the Pulsar is winterised as standard and has the Truma Combi 4e for heating and hot water.
Standard WildAx specification includes;
- Citoen Relay L1H1 33 130 BHP
- 6 Speed Manual Gearbox
- Driver & Passenger Airbags
- DAB Radio with USB/Aux socket
- Cab Air Conditioning
- Cruise Control
- Metallic Paint
- Alloy wheels
- Reversing Camera and Sensors
- Upgraded touchscreen with CD player and music via bluetooth
- LED Day Running Lights
- Electronic Stability Control
- Leather steering wheel and gear knob.
- Satellite Navigation.
Motorhome Standard Specification
All WildAx motorhomes are designed to include a huge specification as standard. This includes;
- 20 Litre undersling refillable LPG tank
- Large 80 litre water tanks
- Fully winterised water tanks
- LED lighting all round
- Automatic retracting12v electric step
- Truma Combi 4E Gas/Elec with timer control
- iNet controller module for Truma heater
- Digital TV Aerial and 12v Socket
- 100 Ahr Leisure Battery
- Fly screen at both sliding door openings.
- Remis Cab Blinds
- Pre Wire for Solar Panel
- 3 burner Hob/Oven/Grill
- 50 litre fridge/freezer
- Sink with drainer
- Large workspace
- Multiple drawer storage.
- 230v socket & double USB charging socket.
- Smoke alarm & CO alarm
- Cassette toilet
- Storage Cupboard
- Various wall mounted accessories
- Roof ventilation window
- 4 travel seats - convert to sofa and bed
- LED reading lights
- 500x700 Heiki Roof Window
Whilst all best endeavours are undertaken, the information contained on the Nick Whale Motorhomes website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The information in these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up to date or liability for any failure to do so.
The information contained in the material in the website is only for information purposes, and all users should take care to check the information is correct. The website contains material provided by third parties and manufacturers. We exclude all liability for any illegality arising from or error, omission or inaccuracy in such material.